Travelling with your e cigarette kit
VIP’s Guide to travelling with your e cigarette’s and accessories
Whether travelling across the continent or across the world, you want to take your e cigarette and accessories with you. The good news is that most modes of transportation, including airlines, allow you to carry electronic cigarette products on board.
But actually using the devices? Well, that’s another matter. It’s best to ask the airline, cruise ship, train, or Bus Company if vaping is allowed.
What to Pack
- Your electronic cigarette, of course. Don’t forget it or else you’ll have to try and find a substitute when you reach your destination.
- Batteries. How much you vape determines your battery life. It’s a good idea to take extra batteries. You don’t want to be sitting in the sun to discover your battery is dead and you don’t have a spare.
- Chargers. You will need to charge your batteries, so take a wall charger for the hotel room. If you are taking your computer, a USB charger can be as versatile as a wall charger. It doesn’t hurt to include a car charger that can plug into any vehicle cigarette lighter. If travelling overseas, ask the hotel concierge if they have a spare power adaptor or electrical convertor you can borrow—most hotels do.
- Refills. How many refills do you use daily? Figure out how long your trip will be and how many refills you use. It’s better to pack extras than not enough.
- Accessories. If you use Lanyards, a carrying case or other accessories, you will want those on hand.
- E-Liquid. Once you determine how much e-liquid you use daily, you can pack enough to last the whole trip. Depending on your travel destination, you may be unable to find e-liquid to purchase, so pack extra. Most airports forbid liquid containers greater than 100ml in carry-on bags, so if you are flying, be sure your e-liquid doesn’t exceed that amount. VIP sells e-liquid in 30ml bottles – link to shop here
Our E Cigarette Starter kits come with everything travelers need.
Check out our electronic cigarette accessories to purchase extra batteries, a carrying case, or Lanyards.