How long do refills last?
The VIP 'Cartomizer' can deliver up to 300¹ inhales. Taking 7 inhales, each lasting approx. 2 seconds, is considered a vaping session or simulated 'cigarette'. Each cartomizer provides approx. 40 vaping sessions or simulated cigarettes. We've provided some useful data tables below to help customers understand how performance figures are calculated and to summarise usage.
Important Users Tips
- Only use VIP when you would normally smoke a regular cigarette.
- Put the e-cig away and out of sight after each vaping session so you don't feel tempted to take extra puffs.
- Take slow and steady inhales - if you can hear a whistling sound you are inhaling too quickly.
- To provide more effective nicotine absorption, after you inhale hold the vapour back for at least 3 to 4 seconds before you exhale.
- Follow our ECO guide by taking around 5 or 6 inhales of approx. 2 seconds each per 'cigarette' for greater economy.
|Cartomizer Performance||Eco (2s inhale)||Intermediate (3s inhale)||Indulgent (4s inhale)|
|Max. Number of Inhales Available³||300||200||150|
|Avg. Number of Inhales Available³||260||173||130|
|Cartomizers Used Per Day||Cost Per Day*||Cartomizers Used Per Day||Cost Per Day*|
The statistical data above can help you understand how cartomizer consumption may vary subject to personal usage. In your first month you may find that you use more cartomizers while you become accustomed to using your e-cigarette. A 20-a-day smoker following our ECO guide should aim to use around 15-20 cartomizers per month. You may be tempted to take more inhales than advised and this is perfectly fine, but you will use more cartomizers.