Quick and Easy Re-charging
The VIP E-Cig tip glows each time your inhale. When your battery runs low power the LED tip will begin to flash several times indicating a re-charge is required. To charge your battery, remove your USB charger from the starter kit box. Unscrew your cartridge from the battery and place it in the kit box for use again later. Screw your battery into the USB charger, then plug your USB into your computer to begin charging. Your computer needs to be powered-on to enable charging. The VIP battery LED tip will stay lit while charging. When the LED goes out your battery is fully charged, and you can eject the USB charger and unscrew your battery. Screw your refill cartridge back on the battery and you are ready to 'smoke' your VIP E-Cig again!
How long does the VIP E-Cig battery take to charge?
- New batteries are supplied partially pre-charged and are ready for use. On average a fully discharged battery will take 2 hours to recharge completely.
- How long does the battery last between charges?
- Battery charge life varies depending on usage. A fully charged VIP E-Cig battery should last around 2 hours in constant use.
- Why does the battery tip flash?
- The battery tip flashing is a low power indicator. You will need to recharge the battery if the tip starts flashing.
- How do I know when a VIP E-Cig battery needs recharging?
- The tip flashing is a low power warning which indicates the battery needs to be recharged.
- Can you provide any battery safety information?
- The VIP E-Cig has safe-circuitry and overcharge protection built-in. However, storing your battery or using your battery incorrectly may damage the incorporated safety features.
Important Battery Safety Information
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight
- Never charge a battery for longer than stated
- Never leave a battery charging while unattended
- Never place a battery next to mobile phones, e-readers or magnetised objects
- Never charge a battery with a damaged adaptor
- Never attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged
- Never charge with an unspecified charger
- Never charge with a modified charger
- Never attempt to modify the battery
- Never disassemble a battery
- Never dispose of batteries in fire or water
- Always beware of static electricity
- Always use the adaptor supplied with your battery
- Always keep your batteries away from extreme sources of heat
- Always recharge the battery if fully discharge