Smoother Vaping Experience
The Innokin iSub SS BVC Coil pack is pack of five 0.5 sub ohm replacement coils for the Innokin iSub V Tank. Just like the ones that come with the iSub V Tank, these replacement coils are made with organic cotton and have a resistance of 0.5 ohm.
Depending on whether you're light or heavy vaper, one coil will last from 1 to 3 weeks. A replacement pack of 5 coils is sufficient for approximately 1 to 2 months of vaping.
We always advise to use a low nicotine strength when using the sub-ohm coil. An e-liquid between 0mg and 6mg will be perfectly paired with our Innokin products.
How To Fill and Replace Coils:
- Unscrew bottom metal part of the cleromizer
- Unscrew the old coil and replace it with a new one
- Drip few drops of e-liquid directly onto the white fibre of the coil
- Fill the clearomizer with E-Liquid, avoiding the central airflow hole
- Screw bottom section back on
- Let the clearomizer stand for few minutes to allow e-liquid penetration of the coil
- Dry Vape two times before re-attaching the clearomizer to your device
- Attach Tank to your battery and vape as normal
FREE DELIVERY IN IRELAND ON ORDERS €18 OR MORE! SPEND €100 FOR FREE DELIVERY REST OF THE WORLD!
Please Note: Clearomizers are supplied and sold as disposable items and only covered by our Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty. Clearomizers have a basic 48-hour cover, this means from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to check the goods to ensure they are in good working order. Clearomizer and coil lifespan is subject to individual usage and voltage/wattage settings.
Apologies but we can not give a refund if the pack is open.
Not compatible: Photon range and V-Range
This product is only comapatible with Innokin Coolfire.
Coils should be replaced every 2 to 3 weeks, and we recommend using a lower strength of nicotine (max 8mg).
*Displayed prices are applicable to online and telephone purchases only. In-store prices and product availability will vary.