Smoother Vaping Experience
Designed specifically for our brand new VIP Mini, these coils will provide free flowing and full flavoured vaping - all day long.
Your personal style of vaping dictates how long a coil will last. If you're light or heavy vaper, one coil will last between 1 and 3 weeks. A replacement pack of 5 coils should be sufficient for 1 to 2 months of vaping.
We always advise to use a low nicotine strength when using the sub-ohm coil. An e-liquid between 0mg and 6mg will be perfectly paired with our Innokin products.
How To Fill and Replace Coils:
- Unscrew bottom metal part of the atomiser
- Unscrew the old coil and replace it with a new one
- Reattach the base
- Disconnect the mouth piece
- Fill the clearomizer with E-Liquid, avoiding the central airflow hole
- Screw the top section back on
- Let the clearomizer stand for 5 minutes to allow e-liquid penetration of the coil
- Dry Vape two times before re-attaching the clearomizer to your device
- Attach Tank to your battery and vape as normal
FREE DELIVERY IN IRELAND ON ORDERS €18 OR MORE! SPEND €100 FOR FREE DELIVERY REST OF THE WORLD!
Please Note: Clearomizers are supplied and sold as disposable items and only covered by our Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty. Clearomizers have a basic 48-hour cover, this means from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to check the goods to ensure they are in good working order. Clearomizer and coil lifespan is subject to individual usage and voltage/wattage settings.
Apologies but we can not give a refund if the pack is open.
Not compatible: Photon range and V-Range
This product is only comapatible with VIP Mini Kit.
Coils should be replaced every 2 to 3 weeks, and we recommend using a lower strength of nicotine (max 8mg).
*Displayed prices are applicable to online and telephone purchases only. In-store prices and product availability will vary.