Innokin Slipstream Kanthal Coils
Buy this product to earn 9 loyalty point loyalty points
This replacement pack contains 5 coils, each of which is made from kanthal an iron-chrome-aluminium that operates well at high-temperature. The Slipstream uses organic cotton to help deliver clean and rich flavours from you e-liquid.
Reliability and performance from Innokin.
We always advise to use a low nicotine strength when using the sub-ohm coil. An e-liquid between 0mg and 6mg will be perfectly paired with our Innokin products.
How To Fill and Replace Coils:
- Unscrew bottom metal part of the cleromizer
- Unscrew the old coil and replace it with a new one
- Drip few drops of e-liquid directly onto the white fibre of the coil
- Fill the clearomizer with E-Liquid, avoiding the central airflow hole
- Screw bottom section back on
- Let the clearomizer stand for few minutes to allow e-liquid penetration of the coil
- Dry Vape two times before re-attaching the clearomizer to your device
- Attach Tank to your battery and vape as normal
Please Note: Clearomizers are supplied and sold as disposable items and only covered by our Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty. Clearomizers have a basic 48-hour cover, this means from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to check the goods to ensure they are in good working order. Clearomizer and coil lifespan is subject to individual usage and voltage/wattage settings.
Apologies but we can not give a refund if the pack is open.
Not compatible: Photon range and V-Range
This product is only comapatible with Innokin Coolfire Mini.
Coils should be replaced every 2 to 3 weeks, and we recommend using a lower strength of nicotine (max 8mg).
*Displayed prices are applicable to online and telephone purchases only. In-store prices and product availability will vary.